Customer Attributes for Magento 2
Provides you to add a custom attribute for a customer. which will be displayed in customer registration page, customer account page and checkout shipping page and so on. You can manage that customer attributes from the backend.
- Create an unlimited number of customer attributes.
- Create an unlimited number of customer address attributes.
- Place customer attributes on the frontend or backend.
- Display on specific pages such as registration, checkout and many more.
- Admin can edit the customer attributes.
- Admin users can set default value for the customer attributes.
- Admin users can add attributes of type text, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
The more you know about customers, the more effective your marketing strategy will be. In default Magento registration fields will only have necessary data. Therefore, it's very important to equip stores with an effective tool which allows adding an unlimited number of customer attribute fields to the registration page or many other pages and get any information about newly registered and already existing clients.
To personalize your customers' experience, admin has to gain unlimited information for your customer database. For that, admins have to create attributes for the customer, admin can add attributes of type text field, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down. Admin users can also assign default values for customer attributes, and make customer attributes required.
Customer Attributes extension is designed to help you collect valuable information about your customers. To provide your customers best have their profile as complete as needed. for this let customers provide you details such as their buying habits, choices, roles, addresses, personal information and much more. By this Admins can make note of their customers' choices, their clear and cut needs.
Create Customer/Address Attributes With Ease
Admin can easily create customer attributes or customer address attributes without any help from a developer.
Collect Any Information As You Need
Admin can create an unlimited number of customer attributes so he can collect any information he wants by that.
Add Attributes to Registration and Checkout
Admin can add attributes to the registration page and checkout also.
Show Attributes on Customer Edit Page
By using this extension admin can manage the customer attributes in the backend also.
Add Attributes to Specific Pages
Admin can add, edit and display customer attributes on specific pages such as checkout page, registration page and so on.
Customize Attributes Options
Admin can customize a particular field title and values for each store view.
Set Default Value for Attributes
Supports admin to set a default value for each attribute if s/he wants.
Set Required or Optional for Each Attribute
Sometimes customers don’t want to fill in some information, and sometimes they get frustrated so it's very smart to make some attribute as required and some optional.
Manage Customer Attributes
- Admins can see additional info of customers from the back-end and edit them with ease.
- Admin can read all the details of the attributes from the convenient grid.
- Admin can manage customer attributes and customer address attributes simply from their convenient grid.
Create Unlimited Customer Attributes
- Admin can create customer attributes without any limitation.
- Admin can easily add more fields to customer registration form which helps him to know more information about the customers.
- Admin can freely set any type of input and other information for the attribute.
- Admin can set default value of the attribute.
Add Additional Attribute Properties
- Admin can add more information to customers.
- Admin can choose from a variety of data input types such as text field, dropdown, textarea, yes/no etc.
- Admin can set the field required if he wants.
- Admin can also add advance attributes properties such as attribute code, default value and validation.
Manage Attribute Labels
- In manage label section admin can set attributes title for specific stores.
- Admin can add labels for both customer attributes and customer address attributes also.
Set Storefront Properties of Attributes
- Add attributes on the customer grid.
- Choose to use attributes in filter option, search option, show on front.
- Allow customers to edit the attribute.
- Can choose where on which form you want to display the attributes.
- Choose customer groups and store views for the attributes.
Customer Attributes / Address Attributes on Frontend
- Admin can see additional information on the registration page in the frontend.
- Admin can also see customer address attributes on checkout page.
- This will help the admin to know more details about the customer.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Customer Attributes?
Customer Attributes helps to add a custom attribute to Customers. Which will be seen on the customer registration page, customer account page and checkout page, etc.
Can I add customer address attributes?
Yes, you can add customer address attributes from Customers > Dolphin Customer Attributes > Customer Address Attributes. For more information, please refer to our demo.
Can I add custom attributes for a specific customer group?
Yes, you can add custom attributes for a specific customer group.
Which storefront properties are available for Customer Attributes?
Customers can edit, checkout place selection, different form selections, customer group selection, store views selection, and so on storefront properties are available for Customer Attributes.
Can I set Default Values for Customer Attributes or Customer Address Attributes?
Yes, you can set Default Values for Customer Attributes or Customer Address Attributes from Customers > Dolphin Customer Attributes > Customer Attributes/Customer Address Attributes > Properties > Advanced Attribute Properties.
Show per page
Release Note: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: Bug Fixed.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review