Multiple Coupons for Magento 2
Magento 2 Multiple Coupons helps customers to apply several coupons in one order. Register and guest users both use various coupons for better prices. It improves the shopping experience, increases the conversation rate, and boosts sales significantly.
- Use various coupons per order
- Apply/Remove coupons easily on cart and checkout page
- Logged in and guest users both can use various coupons
- Add limitation for multiple coupons
- Add a note for multiple coupons
- Apply multiple coupons to orders from the admin
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Magento 2 does not offer the ability to apply multiple coupons at one order. Users can apply only one coupon at one order. But Dolphin Multiple Coupons extension provides to use multi coupons at one order from frontend and backend both. Guests and register customers both can apply multiple coupons. Store owners will get more profit and prompt customers to come back to the store using a tool.
Admin can easily manage the configuration from the back-end.
Apply/Remove Multiple Coupons
Users can apply/remove multiple coupons from the cart and checkout page.
Interest and Loyalty can be Gained
Admin can set the note for users from the system configuration.
Admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Improves Shopping Experience
This extension enhances the shopping experience, reduces abandonment rates.
Increases Conversation Rate
Using multiple coupons extension increases the conversion rate.
- Admin can manage the module enable/disable with multistore.
- Admin can use multiple coupons on cart and checkout page with selected options.
- Admin needs to choose the option Yes the displays discount in summary.
- Admin can set the limit for applying multiple coupons.
- Admin can set the note and display notes in the backend and frontend.
Apply Multiple Coupons in Frontend
- Registered and guest users both are applying multiple coupons.
- Users can add easily various coupons while their shopping process on the cart page and checkout page and take the benefit for one order.
- Displayed a list of applied coupons and easily can remove them from the list when it’s not necessary.
- Users can see the discount of their applied coupons in summary.
- Users can apply multiple coupons using comma-separated and it’s the main benefit for the users.
Apply Multiple Coupons in Admin Order
- Admin can easily create new order for a customer, add products, and after applying generated coupons with comma-separated.
- With just one click, the applied coupons can be removed easily.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What are the Multiple Coupons in Magento 2?
Multiple Coupons extension in Magento 2 helps customers to add various coupons in one order during the shopping process. It allows attract more customers, saves money to your customers, so improves the shopping experience, and boosts sales significantly.
Can I set the limitation of multiple coupons code?
Yes, you can set the maximum limit for multiple coupons from the system configurations.
On which page customers can apply coupons?
Customers can apply coupons on the shopping cart and checkout page.
Show per page
Release Note: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Release Note: Magento 2.4.4 Compatible.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.4 and later
Release Note: Bug Fixed.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.4 and later
Write Your Own Review