Requisition List for Magento 2
Allows collecting frequently-purchased or other items into custom requisition lists which can be stored and used to periodically re-order the items. Only login customers can create a Requisition Lists. Products are added from the product page. Customers can manage lists, as well as products on them. Lists can be converted into a cart in one click.
- Create multiple requisition lists.
- Support for all types of products.
- Adding products to lists from Product pages.
- Edit/Delete Requisition List.
- Use mass action to remove products or update their quantity.
- Add listed products to Cart with one click.
- Customers can add products from the order view page to the requisition list from the My Account page.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Requisition List saves time when purchasing frequently-ordered or other items are added to the shopping cart directly from the lists. All types of lists help customers manage their products. Customers can easily maintain multiple lists that focus on products from different vendors, buyers, or anything else. The present extension for Magento 2 brings about convenience to customers in collecting products of regular demand into the classified lists.
The present extension is not cleared after sending items to the shopping cart. It can be used multiple times. Requisition lists remind the wishlist, but they are not the same. With Magento’s wishlist, when products are bought they are removed from the wishlist. In this extension, the title and description are both edits to the Requisition Lists. This can be done on the My Account page. Products are manually added to the Requisition List from the Product Page. Customer can easily update the product’s options, their quantity or delete products from their Requisition Lists.
Customers also create Requisition Lists from the Order View in the My Account section. Also, can add products to the list directly from the Order View page for future purchase items. Check our demo for more details.
Note: Our Magento 2 Requisition Lists extension is working with Magento 2 Quick Order extension. Customers can add all Quick Order items to the Requisition List. If any customer needs this benefit must be purchasing our Magento 2 Quick Order extension.
Admin can enable/disable extension easily from the backend configuration.
My Requisition Lists Tab
Display My Requisition Lists tab in My Account Section.
Create Requisition Lists/Add Products To Lists
Create Requisition Lists from the Product page, My Requisition Lists, or existing Order page. Add the product from the Product page or existing Order page.
Requisition Lists Page
Edit the Title and Description of the Requisition Lists, Delete the Requisition Lists.
Requisition Lists Item Grid
All added products are displaying in this Requisition Lists Items Grid. In this grid configure and delete products. Update product quantities.
Multiple Products Types Support
Our extension supports Simple, Downloadable, Group, Bundle, and Configurable products.
Easily add products to the cart
Customers can easily add all products to the cart with just one click.
Select multiple products on the Requisition List Grid for Update Qty, Remove Products and Add To Cart Products.
- Admin can easily Enable/Disable extension from backend.
- Admin can set a number of products to display in the Requisition Lists Item Grid.
Create Requisition Lists
- Customers need to login for this extension.
- After login, the customer can create lists from three different areas
- From the Product page
- My Requisition Lists Grid from the My Account section after clicking on My Requisition Lists of Top Link
- The Order View page from the My Account section.
Add Products To Lists
- The customer can add products from the Product Page.
- Also, add products from an existing order.
- The customer directly add a product to the list created from the product page.
Requisition Lists Items Grid
- The customer can edit the Title and Description of the Requisition Lists Item Grid.
- Also, the customer can delete the Requisition List.
- Supports all types of Products: Simple, Configurable, Downloadable, and Bundle.
- All added products are displaying in the Requisition Lists Items Grid.
- The customer can update all types of product options.
- The customer can delete products in this grid using clicking on the delete icon or bulk actions.
- The customer can easily update the quantity using a bulk action.
- The customer can add products to the cart directly using a bulk action.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Requisition List?
Magento 2 Requisition List allows collecting frequently-purchased or other items into custom requisition lists which can be stored and used to periodically re-order the items.
Can I set the number of products per page?
Yes, you can set the number of products per page.
Can I create Requisition Lists from the product page?
Yes, you can create Requisition Lists from the product page.
Can I add products to a list from an existing order?
Yes, you can add products to a list from an existing order.
Your module is compatible with a Quick Order and how is it possible?
Yes, Dolphin Magento 2 Requisition Lists module is compatible with Dolphin Magento 2 Quick Order module. If you need this our benefits, you can purchase from here.
Show per page
Release Note: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: Bug Fix.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review