Shipping Restrictions for Magento 2
Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions Extension allows you to restrict shipping methods based on the product, cart, customer group, and other flexible conditions. Prioritize your shipping methods to save time and cost.
- Restrict shipping based on customer groups, store views, product SKU and product category.
- Set shipping restriction rules based on cart total, product quantity, size or etc.
- Restrict shipping methods for specific dates range.
- Restrict shipping methods for specific store views if needed.
- Restrict shipping based on days. For example, holidays, weekdays, etc.
- You can also enable shipping restrictions for backend order creation.
- Restrict shipping based on conditional rules.
- Multi-Store supported.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Sometimes you have to set delivery restrictions for legitimate reasons such as export regulations, banned trade. prevent your business from such losses, it becomes mandatory for you to set certain shipping restrictions. However, using default Magento 2 functionality, you can restrict shipping methods only for the entire list. So, the Legit shipping process is a must for Magento 2 stores.
This Shipping restriction extension allows you to restrict shipping methods by country, product attributes, order information, cart, country, and customer groups. The admin can select a shipping method and creates conditional shipping rules using an easy to manage backend.
For example, if you want to set a free shipping method/offer only to your retailer customers for the specific store view under x amount order then using this extension You can also restrict free shipping for other customer groups.
Active/In-Active Shipping methods
Active/In-Active shipping method by using the shipping restriction extension.
Restrict Shipping Method For Back-end/Front-end only
If the Restrict Shipping Method selected "Backend Only" then, admin sales users can place orders without any restriction on the shipping method and vice-versa.
Apply Conditional rule
If you have set Different conditions in shipping restriction information, you will be able to apply conditions from the shipping restriction setting.
Restrict shipping method for particular customer groups.
You can limit shipping restrictions for particular customer groups.
Restrict shipping methods by store view and website.
You can limit shipping restrictions by store wise.
The admin can Active/In-Active method for a specific store where this plugin is not needed.
Multiple Restrictions Rules
You can create multiple rules for restricting Shipping methods based on various conditions and configurations. It restricts the shipping methods based on the business requirements that improve the payment system of stores to increase productivity. The store owner will remove the particular method for a specific condition.
Flexible Restriction Settings
Limit shipping methods based on product or customer attributes with just a few clicks. Unlimited shipping restrictions can be created as per the requirements with Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions and Rule Extension.
Restrict Shipping Methods
- Based on StoreView
- This extension allows you to choose which shipping method(s) will be displayed or hidden for a particular store view and selected customer groups.
- Based on Customer Groups
- You can limit shipping methods for the selected customer group.
- Based on Schedule to activate shipping methods
- This option can be very useful if you don't deliver goods on particular days, e.g. limit shipping on weekends or on holidays.
- Based on product attributes
- Shipping methods restrictions can be made based on any product attribute. For example, you can exclude ground mail from delivery methods in case the order contains some premium brands.
- Based on Cart Attributes
- You can restrict selected shipping methods based on certain cart attributes.
- The shipping method will not display if it fulfills any of the above conditions.
- Based on StoreView
Make your store shipping legal and cost-effective
- Sometimes you need to restrict some shipping methods for legal reasons. This extension lets you create a certain amount of shipping rules using various limitation criteria based on the cart and product attributes.
- For example, as you can see in the screenshot that the “Fix Rate” shipping method will be restricted for all the orders, whose price is less than 100.
- As per the screenshot, you can create multiple different rules for restricting various shipping methods in the same way.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions?
Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions allows you to restrict shipping method based on the product, customer groups, country and other adaptive conditions.
How can I restrict the Shipping Method?
You can restrict from Sales > Dolphin - Shipping Restrictions > Manage Rules and select shipping methods from it and you can also restrict with days or customer groups using store view. For more details please check here.
Can I apply the conditions rule for this extension?
Yes, you can apply the conditions rule for this extension.
Show per page
Release Note: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: Magento 2.4.4 Compatible.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.4 and later
Write Your Own Review